domingo, 12 de febrero de 2017

TASK #9
TITLE: A job application letter
DEADLINE: February Sunday 12 at 10.00 pm  2017
INSTRUCTIONS:  WRITE a letter of application for the job announced in exercise 3 on page 63 in the textbook.. USE  the writing guide below to help you. You can also use the letter in exercise 1 to get inspiration from.

Paragraph 1:  Why are you writing? Where did you see the advertisement?

Paragraph 2: Give information about yourself and your personality. Why are you ideal for the job?

Paragraph 3: What work experience have you got? (Just invent it)

Paragraph 4: What  are you sending with your letter?

I saw your nuncio on a web page, I'm writing to apply for the job as a sales clerk at your clothing store, on Mondays and Wednesdays.

I am fifteen years old and I am a student of the institute Ies El Palo for four years.
I would be ideal for that job because I love clothes, I am very responsible, kind and hardworking.

In the summer I help my cousin with her clothing store to place them ...
I am interested in this job because I love clothes and pay well.

With my letter I send a photo helping my cousin with his store.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario