domingo, 23 de abril de 2017


TASK#14
TITLE: You've won 200.000 euros. 
DEADLINE: 24 April at  10.00 p.m

INSTRUCTIONS: WRITE  a text following the instructions below:


Paragraph 1

What would you do first?

Paragraph 2

What would you buy for yourself?

Paragraph 3

What would you buy for other people?
 Would you give any money away?

Paragraph 4

Do you think this money would change you?

Then , ...


The first thing would be to pay things in case you had something to pay. I would try to travel as much as possible to all the places in the world, I would buy a lot of clothes, I would go out to eat at all places ... I would share the money with my family, taking them on a trip, inviting them to eat ... and also invested some of my money in people who need it. If I would change, because I could buy everything I want, travel that is something that I love and help other people who really need it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario